Thanks for your interest in attending the Votebuilder Database training session. I look forward to meeting you to cover the topics listed below so you can more confidently go and engage with your precinct voters. Have your personal Votebuilder account up and running so we can start on time. You can still listen in and learn if you don’t yet have an account or are having an issue accessing it. Click the link below and sign up for the appropriate date you want to attend. You will then receive the Zoom invitation a couple of days before the class date.
1. Create a walk list of all of your precinct registered voters
2. Review the 9 voter categories
3. Create a walk list of Strong Democrats and Likely Democrats
4. How to set frequently used walk list filters in the “open” position
5. How to utilize Quick Look Up feature to learn about a specific voter
6. How to set useful voter information data points in the “open” position
7. How to enter results of canvassing when a paper walk list is used