First Vice Chair
- Gave current treasurer report – we are in good shape for the year, but need strong fundraising plan for 2020 se we can carry out many GOTV activities, offer campaign contributions for endorsed candidates, pay for general operating expenses and the April LD caucus expenses.
- Conducted 1 Votebuilder training session with 1 PCO.
- Added three new PCOs who were recommended by Snohomish County Democratic organization. We now have 55 official PCOs in place.
- Sent out an email to all PCOs to remind them that their Votebuilder accounts need to be in working order so they can create walk lists and enter any information regarding their contact with their precinct voters. Asked them to contact me if they are unable to access their account.
- Have 89 members in the organization – consisting of 52 PCOs, 33 general members, 4 auxiliary members
- All PCOs, general members and auxiliary are asked to update their membership via the 21dems.org website. Secondary options are via Square reader and bank check.