21st LD Dems Sept 18th General Business Meeting 7pm
Welcome all members to the September 18th 21st LD Dems general business meeting.
Links appear in BOLD
This month we are fortunate to have a wonderful guest speaker, Carol Jacobs representing Whole Washington. Carol is a board member of Whole Washington and will provide a presentation to inform us about the legislative and other campaign details on the Universal Healthcare initiative. Please don’t miss this opportunity to hear and learn about this progressive healthcare campaign.
ISSUES & RESOLUTION PROPOSALS
We have 4 new proposals to review (posted on the Documents page), so please read before the meeting if possible.
Location – Mukilteo City Hall
Date – Sept 18, 2019
Time – 7-9 pm (with optional social hour and potluck starting at 6pm)
Contact the chair with any questions or comments. We need your feedback to keep growing an awesome LD!
AGENDA POSTED HERE FOR NON-MEMBER VIEWING
- 7PM Meeting Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve LD August 21st Minutes
- Approve LD September 18th Agenda
- Guests – Speaker(s)
- Cindy Jacobs, a board member of Whole Washington (link to org)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Officers Reports
- Committee Reports
- New Business
- Member Survey Summary Results – 21st LD Dems Survey #1
- Proposed Resolutions – (These are DRAFTS and subject to change during committee review)
- Old Business
- Good of the Order
None at this time