February 20th General Meeting at MCH
Please join us for an optional social hour 6-7pm with potluck/snacks and open conversation. If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the meeting.
MEETING DATE/TIME February 20th – 7-9pm (social & snack time 6-7)
LOCATION Mukilteo City Hall, 11930 Cyrus Way, Mukilteo, Wa 98275
AGENDA See below
PROPOSED DOCUMENTS Will be linked here, and on the website document page, and sent in the Meeting Call, in advance of the meeting.
Our proposed documents have been moved to our website’s members only section. Please login by clicking the button in the proposed documents section if you are not already logged in and you’ll be redirected back to the members view of the documents page so you can access them.
- 7 PM Meeting Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Guests – Judge Edirin Okoloko, Judge Paul Thompson, Judge Jennifer Langbehn
- Approve LD Feb 20th Agenda
- Approve LD Jan 16th Minutes
- New Business
- Committee Appointments
- Code of Conduct Procedure
- RESOLUTION SUPPORTING THE PLAN FOR A GREEN NEW DEAL AND CREATION OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE FOR THE GREEN NEW DEAL.
- RESOLUTION SUPPORTING A LEGISLATIVE REQUIREMENT THAT PRESIDENTIAL AND VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES DISCLOSE EIGHT YEARS OF TAX RETURNS IN ORDER TO APPEAR ON WASHINGTON’S PRIMARY ELECTION BALLOT
- Ranked Choice Voting
- Rise and Run – How to Run for Office
- Officers Reports
- Good of the Order
Chair – 21st LD Democrats